Thanks to the Blog Challenge I’m currently taking park I started to think at my actual future and how to have success in life, and I understood I need to take action in order to make it happen.
Why now? Because due to the recent loss of a member of my family and of a friend I understood that life can be short, many things can happen and you never know what is going to follow.
So what should I do?
As one of the things I love doing is taking part at courses and learning new skills, I have to start focusing on the type of courses I take, instead of starting any course that seems interesting.
So I decided that after this trip I’ll be taking in October (I have a one way ticket to Sri Lanka and I’ll be heading to South East Asia for 6 months), I’ll come back to Italy, focus and take part in some useful courses. What are the courses I need to take in order to get where I want to?
– Restaurant Manager (as in my ideal future I’ll be owning a restaurant)
– Beer Sommelier (I’m a beer lover)
– Coffee Making and Latte Art (being Italian I need to know something about coffee)
– Driving Licence (being now 26, soon 27 I need to be able to drive, even if I’ll probably never buy a car myself)
– Basic Video Making and Editing (just for the fun of it)
– Basic Photography and Editing (in order to keep going with this blog)
– IETLS certificate (I’ll need at least a vote 8 to prove my English is good enough)
Apart from educating myself, I need to start a fitness plan, as I don’t like my body and I don’t feel confident about myself due to this.
Then I’ll need a daily routine, I never had one. I’ve always done what I felt like when I felt like doing it. Not that I don’t like doing it this way, I love it, I’m spontaneous, but in the other hand I’m totally unproductive. So to be productive I need a fixed routine, not a day schedule, just certain things that every day, no matter what happens, I have to do and finish.
So, to start with, I would say that I need to devote at least one hour a day to this blog to make it how I want it, so that (maybe) I’ll actually like it, fell comfortable with it and even tell my friends about it. At least half an hour a day I should start spending it for my body. Then free time for me. Those are the only things I feel I need doing for now, more will be added when I’ll come back to Italy.
Thanks to Natalie Sisson! This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 5