The East Coast… One of Australia’s must do’s!!
I’ve been dreaming about this trip for years and at the end, in one year in Australia, I didn’t do it… Hopefully next time… But let’s see together what’s there to see and do..
So starting from north…
– Cape Tribulation and Daintree Forest .
– Cains: scuba diving on the reef, bunjee jumping, the crystal cascades, Green Island and the scenic train to Kuranda.
– Mission Beach skydive!!!
– Hinchinbrook Island, they let on the island just 40 people at a time apparently, so I’ll need to book in advance.
– Magnetic Island and the Koala Village. They have a Full Moon Party on the Island every month, should be fun.
– Airlie Beach and Whitsunday Island
– Yeppoon, Rockhampton and Mackay
– 1770 (the first settlement in Australia)
– Bundaberg and the rum distillery
– Rainbow Beach and Fraser Island
– Noosa: surf, Noosa Everglades, Tea Tree Bay
– relax on the Sunshine Coast (and take a photo with the Big Pineapple and the Big Shell)
– Brisbane, Moreton Island and Indorpilly Island
– party in Gold Coast
– glow worm cave in Springbrook
– Coolangatta and Tweed Heads
– Byron Bay and Nimbim (possibly for the Mardi Grass in May).
– Yamba, with empty beaches and surf.
– Coffs Harbour (pet porpoise pool and the Big Banana)
– Mojo surf’s camp at Woolgoolga
– Port Macquarie and the Koala Hospital
– Great Ocean Road
Everybody is telling me that I’ll need thousands of dollars to do this trip and probably they would be right, but during my travel I would like to work, volunteer, share a ride with random people that I’ll meet on my travel. This would allow me to save some money, meet more people and I hope to enjoy even more my trip. I don’t have any time limit, I would be more than happy to do it even in 6 months, if this is the time that it will take. Let see how it goes.
For now if any one as any suggestion of other places or other things to add let me know, I’d like to explore more than I can.Tweet